The GRE Scores table contains board scores for the Graduate Records Exam administered by Educational Testing Services.
Common Usage examples
- Perfoms statistical analysis on board scores for an admissions cohort.
||Indexed Data Elements
- The GRE score scale changed in 2011: tests taken prior to August 2011 use the old scale; tests taken August 2011 and later use the new scale. Please see the gradadm.ga_gre_concordance_v view for a cross-walk between the old and new scales.
- Not every applicant will have GRE score data in this table.
The standard scores come in from multiple sources:
1) from AY or the school admissions batch loads - these scores are self-reported by the applicant,
2) from ETS, in periodic feeds received by Penn -- these official scores are mapped to the applicant information via SSN, name and DOB, and/or by the score matching application in the Graduate Admissions Supplement online system.
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania