The student's application for financial aid containing the base information for the application, including the students' admission status, application status, application term, financial information and parent information.
Common Usage examples
- List incoming students for whom we have not yet received FAFSA information.
- Count students in a specific aid term by application status.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Some students may have a PennID that begins with zero. Such numbers are temporary place-holders, and are not real PennIDs from PennCommunity. They should not be extracted or used outside of the Data Warehouse. Generally these appear when there is a timing issue, and the real PennID will appear in the warehouse in a subsequent load.
- SID is the social security number, and is a protected column. Warehouse reporting uses PennID and not SID.
- Data are extracted nightly from the Student Aid Management system (SAM) on the administrative mainframe.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania