Fiscal year totals for grants and contracts, summarized by account number and
subcode. The data runs from fiscal year 1990 through fiscal year 1996. Budgeted,
committed, encumbered, and expended amounts are stored. Expenditures for each
quarter are included, as are project-to-date and fiscal year-to-date expenditures.
See also the AWARD table.
- Doing historical, year-end, or end of quarter analyses of grants and contracts
for one or more fiscal years ranging from 1990 through 1996.
||Indexed Data Elements
- Note that QTR_4_EXPENDED includes 13th and 14th month processing. For fourth
quarter figures without the 13th and 14th month activity, use the MONTHLY_EXPENDITURE
- FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED is the total spent for the fiscal year as of the beginning
of the latest month in the fiscal year (14th month). To get the actual amount
expended for the entire fiscal year, you need to add FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED
- PTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED is the total spent for the project as of the beginning
of the fiscal year. To get the actual amount expended for the project through
the end of the fiscal year, you need to add PTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED plus FYTD_DOLLARS_EXPENDED
- PROJECT_EXPENDITURES data runs from fiscal year 1990 through fiscal year
1996. Data for fiscal year 1997 and thereafter may be retrieved from the BALANCES
table (via the AWARD or GL_PART_OLD_TO_NEW table).
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania