Contains one row per valid combination of Division | Degree | Major | Concentration
in the Student Records System (SRS). Invalid combinations are not allowed
in SRS; the management of valid academic programs in the SRS Academic Program
Summary (SRS Screen 110) is handled via the source file for this table.
- Used to determine the mapping of Majors to Divisions and Degrees.
||Indexed Data Elements
|DIVISION, DEGREE, MAJOR, CONCENTRATION
||DIVISION, DEGREE, MAJOR, CONCENTRATION
- This table shows the program combinations of division, degree, major, concentration that students are allowed to matriculate into. However, because there are some cross-division majors, this table cannot be used to derive the administrative relationships between majors and schools.
- Contains all valid programs since the inception
of the Student Records System (SRS). Some of the programs are no longer in
use. Similarly, some programs are newer, and were not valid in the past.
In addition, some majors have moved from an old Division/Degree to a new
Division/Degree. Consult the "Start_Term" and "Stop_Term" to determine whether
a program was valid
the past, and/or whether the program is in current use.
- Programs that were valid since the inception of SRS, and that are still
valid, will have NULL values in the Start_Term and Stop_Term.
- Minors are not considered part of the definition of an Approved Academic
Program, but some minors are in this table with a Start and Stop term both equal to 1943C. This is to accommodate students who get a minor without getting a major.
- Special Program codes are not considered part of the definition of an Approved
Academic Program, and are not in this table.
Table - Data Element Index . Tables
and Data Elements . Student
Data Home . Data Warehouse Home
Questions about this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org