CEN_STDT_ADVISOR TERM Table
- Data Element Index . Tables
and Data Elements . Student
Data Home . Data Warehouse Home
CEN STDT ADVISOR_TERM Table
The Census Student Advisor Term view provides the ID of the academic advisors for a given student in a given term as of the census date for that term.
Also has the "advisor type" indicator: a one-character code indicating the type
of academic advisor (House Dean, School Advisor, Department Chair, etc.)
- Reporting on advisors for a given student or group of students in a given
- Providing a list of advisees for a given advisor in a given term.
||Indexed Data Elements
STDT_SSN, TERM, ADVISOR_SSN, ADVISOR_TYPE, DEGREE_ORDER, EXTRACT_TYPE
|STDT_SSN, STDT_PENN_ID, TERM, ADVISOR_SSN, ADVISOR_PENN_ID, ADVISOR_TYPE, DEGREE_ORDER
|| table name
||STDTTERM universe join on column(s)
||Stdt_Penn_ID, Term and Degree_Order
- The Primary and/or Secondary Division name can be decoded from the DEGREE_TERM
table, using the Degree_Order column. However, Degree_Order is determined
by position of the data element on the Advisor screen in SRS, and is not programmatically tied to
the student's primary or secondary division.
- SSN is not visable to most queries and users. Use PennID for identification
of individuals in this table. Joins in the Business Objects universes are
done on PennID, instead of SSN.
Questions about this page? Email us at email@example.com
|Information Systems and Computing|
University of Pennsylvania
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania