Remote Access (Continued)
- Indirectly charge schools, centers and UPHS for faculty, staff and student usage. Billing would be annual and charged equally to all users regardless of usage.
- Given the large subsidy from the general fee for student remote access, the credit back to wallplate or IP address paying customers is small
- A school with 3,000 IP addresses would get a credit of approximately $61,200
- Suppose they have 750 remote access users at $82/year, their cost would be $61,500
- 5000 users out of 20,000 billable IP addresses