Recommendations for FY 2000
- Continue with current billing metric (IP addresses) for Network charging
- Charge for DHCP addresses
- Continue increasing rates for central service fees according to 5-year plan proposed last year
- Charge for networked printers
- Central pool classrooms would not be charged. All other classrooms that are connected to the network would have to pay central service fees.
- Public lab, library, kiosk connections would not be charged. All other non-public networked connections would have to pay central service fees.
- All public PAS stations would not be charged central service fees.