ISC Networking Budget Assumptions FY 2000 (Continued)
9. Three additional central infrastructure and maintenance staff are included in FY 2000 budget to expand hours of coverage and to expedite upgrades.
10. Electronics costs are based on a three year replacement cycle.
11. ISC is seeking one time monies ($750K) from the general fee to support off-campus student remote access.
12. ISC will no longer seek ResNet replacement monies ($300K) from the general fee. Instead ISC will bill the Residential System for equipment depreciation on the 9415 connections.
13. UPHS is treated like all other wholesale customers with IP addresses used as the billing metric. UPHS guests are charged for remote access.