- The CSF will be waived for public labs, kiosks, jacks and be built into the CSF rate (approx. 5-6%).
- ISC will upgrade routing core and do 25 Fast Ethernet upgrades.
- ISC will hire staff, do planning and begin implementation (Phase 1) of distributing the routing core and enhancing business continuity.
- Remote Access “credits” will be “given back” to schools and centers in the form of lower CSF fees.
- Customers who paid the higher CSF rate in FY 00 will get a higher “credit” or reduction in the rate.