Preliminary FY 2001 Rates
- 10% growth in IP addresses. (Massive clean-up continues in FY 2000/Little growth projected.)
- No growth from UPHS/Very little from ResNet projected.
- Networking will continue to receive $837K of allocated monies to build the next generation infrastructure.
- Networking will continue to receive $1.33M of allocated monies for Network Engineering, Systems and Services.
- Networking will receive $250K requested in RFDF or other subvention monies for Internet2.
- Penn will partner with Drexel and Lehigh for Internet2.