- Source of funding after NSF grant expired?
- Received $350K in FY 2000 from Budget Office.
- Seek non-CSF source of funding for most of $360K (excluding staff) for FY 2001.
- Keep approximately $110K of I2 expenses in CSF because it serves as alternative/primary Internet access to nearly 200 institutions.
- Seek $250K from RFDF. If RFDF proposal fails, seek alternative funding. Do not roll into CSF.
- Partner with other Universities to lower Pennís costs.
- Upgraded 45Meg connection with MCI (vBNS connection) to 155Meg connection with Qwest (Project Abilene) to lower costs.