MAGPI - How Far To Go? (Continued)
- Will use existing Adelphia fiber ring to connect to Penn. (This fiber ring will also support our disaster recovery connection for Administrative Systems.)
- Will seek fiber link from Penn to 401 N. Broad.
- Will eventually use Wavelength Division Multiplexing over this fiber.
- Costs are less than $300K a year.
Sources of Revenue
- External sources (Drexel, Lehigh, Verio, DP)
- In FY 2001, business will break even.
- UBIT for Verio and DP income?
- Pull away from core mission, serving Pennís customers, if successful.