Campus Success Stories
- Dr. Mitch Schnall, UPHS - “National Digital Mammography Archive” National Library of Medicine - Synchronizing 6 national databases.
- Dr. Roch Guerin, Engineering and Applied Sciences, “Scalable QoS for the Next Generation Internet” National Science Foundation - Developing quality assurances for IP network applications.
- Dr. Michael Feldman, UPHS - “HUBS Virtual Health System” Network based pathological information collection and distribution.
- Dr. Daniilidis and Dr. Bajcsy, CIS - “National Tele-immersion Initiative” - Remote 3-D Imagery Reconstruction.
- Dr. Richard Landis, CCEB - Using the Internet for Data Coordination in Multi-Center Clinical Research.
- Dr. Rebecca Bushnell, SAS and Michael Ryan, Penn’s Special Collections Library.