Next Generation PennNet (Continued)
- 5 NAPs plus College Hall
- Build NAP and feed area buildings with fiber and conduit during NAP construction project.
- Build entire project over five year period (FY2000-04)
- Funding from allocated costs ($837k), Telecommunications ($500k), College Houses ($250k) and internal loans of $5M.
- Many things have changed
- Westward expansion seems to have stopped. Weighing the cost of Western NAP vs. installation of more conduit and fiber to Huntsman.
- Design shift from building a NAP and links to area building and linking all NAPs first, then constructing building feeds. (page 13)