Additional AAA Development and Penn Community (Continued)
- Acquire site licenses for standard secure client software (e.g. kerberized telnet, FTP, etc.)
- Individual departments/units have work to do to kerberize their applications.
Sources of Funding
- KDC hardware, software and associated maintenance already funded by CSF.
- Secure client software is partially funded within ISC budget.
- Token authentication hardware/software/maintenance funded by application owners.
- One-time funds in place for Penn Community Development Phase 1 (core database and PIN process).