Apriori Implementation Team - Minutes
February 27, 1996 (1:30 - 4:00)

Attending: Mike Kearney, Mike Dettinger, Emily Corse, Tony Olejnik, 
Lilan Shapiro, Kristin Nelson


- Meeting Agenda
- Pilot draft Jan 15, 1996
- Pilot draft Feb 22, 1996
- Affinity analysis results

Meeting Summary:

We discussed the affinity analysis Project Scope section with relation to 
the Pilot draft document.  The remainder of the affinity analysis 
probably relates to the project plan.

We discussed the Feb 22 revised pilot draft section by section.  The team 
is in general agreement on this revised document.


- Participation by VPUL as well as SEAS, Library, Med
- Oversight of project e.g., Who approves project plan?
- Will we install the new 2.1 release at this time, or when?


- Mike K will check to see if 2.1 has revised documentation.
- Mike K will look for an overview of the new 2.1 release
- Kristin N will make revisions to pilot draft
- Team will send wordsmithing comments on pilot draft

Meeting Details:


- Training is March 20-22 in Chicago.  Mike Dettinger will attend.  
Mike & Katie will discuss filling the second allocated space.
- Mike K received a quote from Wharton Repro of approximately $50 per set 
of Apriori documentation.  MK will check to see if the new release has 
revised documentation.
- Apriori 2.1 available Feb 23, 1996.  
Penn should get an upgrade automatically.
- CMU is also planning to have its Apriori information webified.
- Win 95 Support 
There is a pre-packaged Win95 knowledgebase which may be good for our 
implementation.  MK is following up on pricing issues.

Old Business

Project Plan update - 
Emily C. will be attending a MS Project class March 25 & 26.
Other sources for project tasks include the Answer workbook and site 

Affinity Analysis - 
The analysis process helped put the team on the same page.
The Scope will be applied to the Pilot charge and the remainder to the 
project plan.

Pilot Draft - 
Results of discussion are incorporated into revised pilot draft.  
The team agreed that the basis of the document is sound and that 
it needed some "wordsmithing."

Minutes recorded by Kristin Nelson.  Please notify of any changes.